December 8, 2011 – At 11:58 the SHFD was dispatched to 513 St. John St., in the borough for a reported structure fire. As all units began to respond SCCC advised that PD was on scene confirming smoke coming from the roof area of the residence. Chief 720(Peel) was next to arrive and was met with smoke coming from the area around the chimney stack. It was determined that the chimney flue had fallen inside of the chimney causing heat and fire to spread to an exterior wall. Fire personnel cleared the chimney of debris and extinguished the fire. Crews also used PPV fans to ventilate the residence. All Schuylkill Haven units were on scene for approximately 45 minutes until being released by Chief 720.